Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My working experience

Nov & Dec 2004
The first job i get is under my father intro, an audit company.
I was 15 years old and work as an office lady for 2 months during my school holiday.
The main job i need to do are finding invoice, photostat the document, calculate and key in the figure.
I experienced the life working in an office, sitting in front of computer for hours.
I was happy that the boss give me a chance to work outstation before the day i leave the company.
Working in an audit company let me experience the social life.

Feb  2007 and 2008
The days when Chinese New Year is coming, I went to night market where located in front of my house to help my friend's neighbour.
It is a stall which selling biscuit.
In the small stall, i learned lot stuff such as how to weight and pack a biscuit, the skill to do business.

Jan till April 2009
I wish to open a kindergarden since form 1.
I want to have a great kindergarden which is comfortable and great facilities for children.
So while waiting for the STPM result, i when to Smart World work as a teacher
I tough the children which is 4 years old.
This is the naughty twins that make me headache every time.
But i love them so much cause they are cute.

On that period, i felt is it hard to bring a child. They are naughty and make me faint sometimes.
Finally, in the 4th month, i feel stress and choose to resign.
In the end this job experience make me to give up my kindergarden dream.

June, 2010
In semester break, my friend intro a job for me. It was roadshow promoter, and the salary is attractive me.
So i decided to follow my friend to work for it.
My friends who work together with me

Sigh~
Now only i knew that there is no relax job for a high salary
This is the most suffer job i met.
A roadshow promoter need keep intro and persuade customer to buy your product.
The most suffer part is there is no rest time and don't have chance to sit a chair except lunch and dinner time. So i used to go toilet have a rest after stand till spine pain.

The last day of the job. 
Finally it's end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment