Friday, November 5, 2010

Awards and achievements

Year 1997 till 2001 
My mother sent me to drawing class when i was 5 years old.
I learnt to draw and color.
Thus, most of my awards are from drawing or painting contest.

These are the awards that get in my primary school's life.

Year 2002 till 2006
After secondary school, i stop drawing lesson and changed to attend taekwondo class.

Every Saturday evening, i will go training for two hours.
I used 4 years time to train to become a black belt holder.


Year 2007 & 2008
Due to form 6 busy study life, i stop go for taekwondo training.
In form 6, i joined photography club and boardcasting club
I get the post of secretary in boardcasting club. I knew the process in preparing a report or the procedure to apply some things and the important of a secretary in every meeting.
Besides, I also take part in the 4 x 400meter competition during school sport day.

I get 3rd place in the 4 x 400m competition

No comments:

Post a Comment